Simple Traditions keep Birthday times stress-free. Be choosy about which traditions you wnat to carry on! STOP the traditions that are too stressful, too expensive, or not enJOYable. Work hard to keep the traditions you and your family love going!
One of my favorie birthday traditions is to go out to eat with the family (Birthday boys choice! ) I like this because it keeps me from stressing out about preparing dinner on an already busy day!
Thursday: Tortillini Alfredo
Friday: Pizza Night
Sunday: Cafe Rio Sweet Pork (Didn't make this last Sunday)
Our Other Simplified Birthday Traditions:
- The Family wakes the birthday boy up with the video camera and the Happy Birthday Song!
- Happy Birthday sign posted in front of the house! It's made out of wood - so I just pull it out of the Birthday Rubbermaid box - add the birthday boy's name and hammer in the ground.
- Decorate with balloons, birthday table cloth, and "special plate"
- Take Pictures in the Birthday Hat!
- Friend Parties every OTHER year - they only last 1 1/2 hours.
- Home-made cards from each family member.
What traditions do you have for birthdays?