This is what happens when we get too many projects going
at the same time.
We lose our focus,we fall behind on daily tasks,
unfinished projects lurk around every corner, & worst of all,
at the end of the day, we feel like we haven't accomplished a thing!
(by the way - this is a real picture on my guest room a couple months ago)
- Download project sheet
- Brainstorm and list every project you are in the middle of.
- Cross-off any projects that really don't matter - even if this means throwing away or donating that 1/2 finished crocheted blanket that you started last year - get rid of those projects that bring you GUILT.
- Highlight projects that need to be done a.s.a.p.
- Number the rest in the order you would like to complete them
THEN: Complete Projects by:
- Finishing high-lighted projects first!
- Work on numbered projects - one at time- till complete!
Enjoy the feeling of accomplishment!
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO GET YOUR NAME IN THE DRAWING!