It's time for another "organizing tool" give-away! Everyone needs their own Momspace and I'm giving away a file organizer and 3 designer folders to help you stay sane in the new year.
This contest is a little different from last time. You can get your name in the drawing multiple times by completing the challenges below. Each time you've completed a task, leave a comment, let me know what you've done and your name will go into the hat! ON FRIDAY - I'll have one of my 5-joys pick a name out of the hat. (I promise - there's no peeking). So get going and ...
JUST ORGANIZE YOURSELF!
1. Purchase your 2009 Calendar
2. Fill in birthdays in your calendar
3. Calendar 3 family Activities for 2009
4. Find a Binder for a Household Notebook
5. Choose a place in your home for your MomSpace
6. Stock your Momspace with calendar and your household notebook.
7. Declutter a closet, cupboard, or bookshelf.
8. Make a list of your M&Ms - put it in your household notebook.
9. Develop a Week Plan - put it in your household notebook
10. Introduce a friend to this blog and have them sign up as a follower (you'll both get your name in the drawing)
11. Subscribe to my blog to recieve posts directly to your inbox.